You are invited to participate!
Calling all exhibitors to LumaFest! Be part of this unique opportunity to present the Petaluma community with the wide range of resources that SRJC Petaluma offers.
Participation by all instructional departments, student services, and student clubs will make this a true open house.
Options for participation
Participation can be as simple as staffing an information table, or as elaborately interactive as you can imagine. We encourage:
- Activities that encourage involvement of our attendees.
- Shows that educate or demonstrate skills or processes.
- Special activities for youngsters that can educate and inspire them to consider college in their future.
- Mini-workshops or How-To demonstrations.
- College booths may sell souvenirs or low-risk food. See the LumaFest Policies and Procedures if you intend to sell food or souvenirs.
There is NO CHARGE for a college booth.
The registration deadline is September 27, 2017.
- Shirt Limit: Each participating department or club is eligible to receive up to three T-shirts for volunteers at your booth.
- Additional shirts: are available for $5 each for booth volunteers if requested by October 6, 2017 and paid before or at time of pickup.
- Color and size preference: cannot be guaranteed and early requests are given preference.
- Pick-up: Shirts for college groups will be available the week before the event (further information will be sent at a later date).
- Discounted volunteer shirts: will not be available at LumaFest on the day of the event, at which time shirts will only be available while supplies last.
- Payment: for an order of more than 3 shirts for your group should be made to SRJC Foundation (note "LumaFest" on your check and send to Kate Lucas, Business Services/Faculty Support Room Petaluma).
- Additional shirt requests: made after your participation form is submitted should be e-mailed to Kate Lucas with your shirt request and payment (if more than 3 shirts/group). Please indicate which group you are part of.
- T-shirts will be available: the week before the event.
For general questions or if additional space or equipment is needed, please contact Kate Lucas at email@example.com or call (707) 778-3917.
All Vendors must comply with LumaFest Policies and Procedures.